Eligibility declaration by a disabled person
LEPMIS is now registered for VAT. However, all our goods are Zero Rated for VAT and therefore there will be no price increase due to VAT. In order for you to receive our products at a Zero VAT rating, it will be necessary for you to evidence a declaration of your disability or relevant charitable status.
Your order confirmation email will contain a section regarding eligibility. You must complete this section and email back to Sales@LEPMIS.co.uk. For your convenience, you can just “Reply” to the order confirmation email, adding the relevant information.
We will not be able to supply you your goods through our e-sales outlet without this confirmation. For VAT eligible purchases, please email Sales@LEPMIS.co.uk with your requirements.
Please note there are penalties for making false declarations.
Payment to LEPMIS for goods and services must be payed in advance unless by prior arrangement.
Payments may be made by the following methods.
- PayPal transfer
- Bank transfer
- Cheques payed in advance for development/build projects will not be cashed until the project is ready to be collected/shipped to the customer
- Cash payments are also acceptable for personal collection/delivery.
Cheques received for in-stock items will be cashed on receipt prior to the goods being shipped.
Delivery of goods
- Standard delivery terms are 21 days from receipt of payment.
- Large orders, some goods requiring bespoke manufacture or purchase from third parties may take longer.
- In-stock goods will generally be posted within 7 days of receipt of payment.
- Goods will be posted using Royal mail “Next day before 1pm” for UK mainland. This is not a guarantee of speed of delivery.
- Goods to the rest of the world will generally be posted using Parcelforce for delivery within 7 days unless otherwise requested. This is not a guarantee of speed of delivery.
Return of goods
- Goods may be returned within 30 days of receipt of the equipment, and at the customers expense, if they do not meet the customers needs
- A refund will be provided minus any costs incurred by LEPMIS to return the goods to a saleable condition.
- Goods that do not meet the specification agreed upon, or that are faulty or damaged upon arrival may be returned within 30 days of receipt of the equipment, and at the customers expense, but following inspection by LEPMIS, a full or partial refund will be provided including the customers postage costs.
- Electro-mechanical goods and services provided by LEPMIS are guaranteed for 12 month from date of posting
- Postural and seating components with a fabric covering are guaranteed for six months from date of posting.
Loan of goods for Customer Evaluation
- If by prior arrangement, goods are loaned to customers for evaluation purposes, the goods must be paid for or returned, within 30 days of the customers receipt of the goods. Measures will be taken by LEPMIS to recover unpaid fees if this should become necessary.
- Long Eaton Powered Mobility Integration Service will not forward your personal or contact details to a third party without your permission for any purpose.
- LEPMIS reserves the right to use your contact information for its own marketing purposes only.
- Customer information is also held by the servers hosting this site. These are username and password protected.
- Customer information is held by LEPMIS in password protected programs on a computer network intermittently connected to the internet and protected/firewalled by Windows Defender.